- This event has passed.
A Christmas Show for Cure Autism Now
December 11, 2003 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
WordTheatre presented a benefit for Cure Autism Now.
- Brian Cox (Troy, Adaptation) read an excerpt from his published memoir: Salem to Moscow: An Actor’s Odyssey.
- Richard Hawley (Love Actually, Prime Suspect) read “Nipple Jesus” by Nick Hornby.
- Fenella Woolgar (Bright Young Things, AKA) read “The Happy Prince” by Oscar Wilde.
- Elizabeth McGovern (Wings of the Dove, Ordinary People) read “Keith” by Ron Carlson.
- Alan Cox (Justice, Mrs. Dalloway) read “The Birds for Christmas” by Mark Richard.
Produced by Kirsty Peart and Cedering Fox
Directed by Christian Banfield