- This event has passed.
A Smörgåsbord of Holiday Stories
December 11, 2008 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
WordTheatre invited audience members to indulge in tasty stories from around the world celebrating food, family and the holiday spirit.
- Matt Dallas (Kyle XY, The Indian) read “The Centerpiece” by Peter Matthiessen
- Richard Cox (Cruising, Salomaybe?) read a letter by Mark Twain
- Nelsan Ellis (True Blood, The Soloist) read “How Come Christmas” by Roark Bradford
- Mozhan Marno (The Stoning of Soraya M., Traitor) read “Malke’s Secret Recipe” by David Adler
- Kristy Wu (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) read “Fish Cheeks” by Amy Tan
- Cedering Fox (WordTheatre Artistic Director) read “The World in a Bowl of Soup” by Annie Dillard
- Sean Maguire (Eve, Meet the Spartans) read “Reginald’s Christmas Revel” by Saki (H.H. Munro)
- John Heard (Home Alone, The Sopranos) read “A Chaparral Christmas” by O’Henry
Doors were at 6:30 PM and the show started at 7:30 PM
Produced and Directed by Cedering Fox