Acts of Love: Children
October 15, 2007 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Benefiting Cure Autism Now/Autism Speaks
A Literary and Musical Celebration of Children in the Words of Those Who Love Them.
The fifth-annual Acts of Love took place on Monday October 15, 2007 at the Geffen Playhouse in Westwood, California.
The event included a VIP & Celebrity Pre-Show Dinner. At the conclusion of the show, sponsors, VIP, and Special Guests were invited to a celebration in the Geffen Lobby.
Proceeds from this event benefited Cure Autism Now & Autism Speaks. The previous Acts of Love events have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for autism research.
- James Franco (Spiderman 1, 2 & 3; In the Valley of Elah)
- Lorraine Toussaint (Ugly Betty, Saving Grace)
- Dermot Mulroney (Zodiac, My Best Friend’s Wedding)
- Ian Hart (Dirt, Finding Neverland)
- Stephen Tobolowsky (Heroes, Deadwood)
- Barry Shabaka Henley (Heroes, Miami Vice)
- Wendie Malick (Just Shoot Me, Frasier)
- Ming Wen (Vanished, George Lopez)
- Annette O’Toole (Smallville, Nash Bridges)
- Michael McKean (For Your Consideration, Best in Show)
- Gil Birmingham (Veronica Mars, Into the West)
- Nita Whitaker, Julie Delgado and Valerie Pinkston
- Don LaFontaine
Acts of Love is a WordTheatre Production.
Created, produced and directed by: Cedering Fox.
Musical Director: Nelson Kole
Associate Producer and Dramaturge: Mila Pesko.