- This event has passed.
Life After Birth
September 28, 2003 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
WordTheatre presented Life After Birth
Musings on Parenthood, a Program of Original Stories Read by their Writers
- Stephen Tobolowsky read “The Call”.
- Caroline Aaron read “Weighing In”.
- Stephen Collins read “Ace’s Big Entrance”.
- Carol Schlanger read “Redemption Song”.
- Dani Klein Modisett read “Baby Aneurysm”.
- Joanna Gleason read “They”.
- Caroline Goodall read “Frequent Fliers”.
- Peter Horton read “A Neighborly Day for a Beauty”.
Produced and directed by Cedering Fox and Dani Klein