- This event has passed.
May 18, 2005 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
WordTheatre’s Second Annual Brunch followed by Short Story Readings about – you guessed it – Mothers! Writers Ron Carlson, Ellen Slezak and Janet Grillo in attendance.
- Michael O’Keefe reads Richard Mc Cann’s Crepe de Chine, Mother of Sorrows (Pantheon 2005)
- Eliza Pryor Nagel reads Ellen Slezak’s The Russian Children Aren’t Happy (The Sun, April 2003)
- Lolita Davidovich reads Ron Carlson’s On the U.S.S. Fortitude, A Kind of Flying (W.W.Norton and Co. 2003)
- Dana Delany reads Janet Grillo’s Sea World
- Philip Baker Hall reads Kevin Brockmeier’s Small Degrees, Things that Fall from the Sky (Vintage 2002)
Produced and directed by Cedering Fox