July 19, 2009 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Guests joined us for an hour of revolution, to be followed by cupcakes and lattes at the Lyric Hyperion Theatre Cafe, nestled in the heart of Silverlake.
- Theron Cook read “Stories” by John Edgar Wideman
- Reynaldo Pacheco read “I Am Bigfoot” by Ron Carlson
- Graham Hamilton read “Crazy Glue” by Etgar Keret
- Ernie Silva read “The Voices in My Head” by Jack Handey
- Brian Howe (Gran Torino) read “Essence and Attribute” by Fernando Sorrentino
- Ravi Kapoor (Crossing Jordan) read “Japanese Children with Digital Cameras in a Field” by Tao Lin and Ellen Kennedy
- Valarie Rae Miller (Crank, All About the Benjamins) read “Tag” by Lisa Glatt
- Michaela Conlin (Bones) read “The Swim Team” by Miranda July
- Mayim Bialik (Blossom) read “The Harvest” by Amy Hempel
Doors opened at 6:30 PM and the show started at 7 PM.
Produced and Directed by Cedering Fox
Dramaturgy and Research by Melissa Loftus, Rachael Altman, Heather Fishel, Daphne Ho and Caroline Werlin