WordTheatre in association with The Sunday Times Magazine Short Story presents Passages benefiting Macmillan Cancer Support
July 14, 2010 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
WordTheatre is proud to be working with The Sunday Times Short Story to bring great literature to life at the Tabernacle in Notting Hill as a benefit for Macmillan Cancer Support. Featuring:
- Amber Tamblyn (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants)
- Belinda Stewart-Wilson (The Inbetweeners, Primeval)Nicole Ansari (Tom Stoppard’s Rock ‘n’ Roll on Broadway)
- Brian Cox (The Escapist, The Bourne Identity)
- David Cross (Arrested Development, Year One)
- Graham Hamilton (Hamlet at the Folger in Washington, DC)
- Gemma Jones (Bridget Jones’s Diary)
- John Schwab (The Complete Works of William Shakespeare)
- Nicole Ansari (Tom Stoppard’s Rock ‘n’ Roll on Broadway)
- Prunella Scales (Fawlty Towers)
Produced by Cedering Fox and Kirsty Peart. Directed by Cedering Fox.
Bar was available 6-10:30pm; Performances began at 7pm. Buffet was available for £15 (£5 of which was donated directly to Macmillan over and above proceeds already going to Macmillan from ticket sales). Seating was cabaret style.
Macmillan Cancer Support improves the lives of people affected by cancer. They provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care. Their primary goal is to reach and improve the lives of everyone living with cancer. Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017). www.macmillan.org.uk